Environment 1003

Ramona boehme untitled artwork 3 copy

Original that I created solely in Procreate.

Ramona boehme environment003 blue

Original colors.
Created in Procreate and with some edits in Photoshop (the fog within the focal point).

Ramona boehme environment003 green

Color Study.
Created in Procreate and with some edits in Photoshop (the fog within the focal point).

Ramona boehme environment003 yellow

Color Study.
Created in Procreate and with some edits in Photoshop (the fog within the focal point).

Ramona boehme environment003 bw

Color Study.
Created in Procreate and with some edits in Photoshop (the fog within the focal point).

Environment 1003

Made with my own photos.
Inspired by the incredible work of Yuri Hill (also here on Artstation).

90 percent of the work was done in Procreate. The other 10 percent of work on the fog in the bright clearing I added later in Photoshop after a recommendation to work on the focal point to make it more popping out.

Copied from the comment section:
I was using only two different photos: the house and the forest. Had to edit especially the house quite a bit because the photo of it was taken on a bright sunny day with the sun coming from the right, while the forest was already a little misty and dark. Needed to duplicate the forest several times to achieve some results I want. Hope I could help a bit. All together I used around 13 layers.