I'm having a Bachelor in Computer Science and be working in this field since over ten years. Through all of the years I'm functioning well working in a team as well as working self-reliant. I'm able to manage my time and switch between tasks easily, divide and prioritize them, and get them done in time.
Since 2014 I'm working on my traditional fine art skills initialized, encouraged and mentored by Hraefn Wulfson during the first time. While continuing with oil paint, guilding, sculpting and working with wood I'm first and foremost self-taught.
This year, 2018, I finally started to close the gap between my passion for arts and my professional life by throwing myself into digital arts. Through online classes at the CGMA and other sources I'm gathering information, advises, and knowledge about tools, techniques, and more to catch up the last years.
Classes and workshops I attended are:
- Dynamic Sketching 1 by Peter Han & Dzu Nguyen, CGMA
- Dynamic Sketching 2 by Peter Han, CGMA (in progress)
- Environment Sketching by Dzu Nguyen, CGMA (in progress)
- Fundamentals of Design by Tyler Edlin, CGMA (in progress)
- Intro To Maya by David Mooy, CGMA
- ZBrush for Concept & Iteration by Michael Pavlovich, CGMA
- Figurative Drawing/Drawing With Force Mentor-ship by Michael Mattesi
- Hyper-realistic Drawing Workshop by Emanuel Dascanio
- Portraiture Painting Workshop by Cesar Santos
Artstation: https://raboeart.artstation.com/ (developing portfolio)
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/raboeart/ (professional social media)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/raboeart/ (sketches, work in progress etc.)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/raboeart/ (updated irregular)
Deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/raboeart/ (updated irregular)
My main task was creating the subtitles for the Wheel of Time Fan Film "Flight From Shadow" produced by Hraefn Wulfson. To do so I had to reconstruct the final script according to the final film on YouTube, translate it into German and created the subtitles for it.
Used Software: Aegisub (portable)
Link: "Flight From Shadow" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt10nbVSerY
(links to the Making Of and different interviews follow soon)
For Robert Lowe's campaign I designed the layout of the card "Ten of Cups". For this I painted a traditional oil painting and delivered it as a fine art photography to Robert Lowe who created the deck.
A Kickstarter campaign by Robert Lowe.